Butterflies and Moths of North America

collecting and sharing data about Lepidoptera

What should I do with a voucher specimen?

A voucher specimen should be deposited in any institutional (college, university, or museum) collection. Search the web for a collection near your area. Voucher photographs may be sent to Dr. Paul A. Opler, P.O Box 2227, Loveland, CO 80539.